Does your mother drive you bonkers?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• She definitely can! But she always has people's best interest at heart, so I can't complain much.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Nope. I would have to say I have the best mom in the entire universe. Love her to death and would do anything for her. She has seen me thru thick and thin and has always been there for me. LOVE YA GRANNY MAC! Even if you're not on the computer. LOL
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• She can, which is why we don't spend a lot of time together even though she lives 20 minutes away from me.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes. I know she has good intentions, and she's trying to get her business up and running, but it pisses me off when she flakes on DS, and when she drinks too much to drive in the evenings.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• There have been moments! But she won't be around forever, and when the time comes and she is gone, I'm gonna miss her like crazy and probably only remember all the good times we had together and let the rest of it fall away.
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 12:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No - my mom is my best friend, or one of them anyway. She is wonderful, such a great help to me and I love her so much!

Answer by missanc at 12:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• OMG yes! i love her but some days i just cant handle it! if she comes home mad she stomps around slams she cabinets and then eats dinner without saying a word and goes to her room for the night! and she is not open minded about anything if its not done her way its done wrong!! we have been living with them for a year!! we r moving out next month i hope! i just cant take her 24/7 anymore!! please dont like me be like her when im older!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yep, nothing I do is right. I don't ever remember receiving a compliment from my mother and I'm 41 years old. I've given up. If I didn't have children I don't think I'd see her too much. Even my children have noticed the way she is so I guess I'm not crazy.
    momlee730

Answer by momlee730 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• 99.99999% of the time. :(
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 1:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• she sure does!!!!!!!
    2Kiddos2Sweet

Answer by 2Kiddos2Sweet at 1:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010