16&pregnant(amber&gary)

im a lil late on this..computer problems..anywho
i recently heard that the police were planning charging Amber with Domestic Violence Charges from her punching Gary in the face on national tv..seeing as tho Leah was in the room..
my question is Will they bring CFSA in or try an remove Leah from the home?
also will they try to take from both or just Amber?

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:58 AM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I doubt anything will happen. Money talks and that show has a lot of it. They will pay anything to keep that stuff away from their show. Something should happen but it won't. Even if something did they won't remove the baby from both parents. It's not the mans fault that he has a bitch of a girlfriend that can't control her temper.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Custody will not be taken away from Gary since they don't live together. I'm sure child protective services will investigate, but her violence was only towards Gary, not Leah, so she may not lose custody at all. Poor, poor baby.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ty ladies..i never even considered the tv show to intervene..seein as tho we dont get to see her true attitude towards cute lil Leah when the cameras arent rolling i was just wondering cause she seems so unstable now..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Leah was actually away from Amber for most of the month of October, she was with Gary during that time. Not sure if it was by choice or not, but Amber just went and got Leah back. I hope the cops do follow through with pressing charges, that momma needs a wake up call. I feel so bad for baby Leah, that can't be a happy place for her to grow up in.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• They NEED to step in. That girl has serious problems and I feel so sorry for Leah.
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 12:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ty ladies..thats what i was thinkiing..tho i dont know when the assult they showed took place..but obviously the police thought it was upsetting enought to have stepped in...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010