I have some questions with selecting the best answer for my questions

I am new to CM and am not sure about everything.Like when I select the best answer to my question do I need to leave them a message letting them know I did or will it show up on their profile that their answer was selected by me and am I suppose to give them bonus points and if I am how do I do that.

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 12:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• All you have to do is Click on Best Answer and be done with it.  Silly smile

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• cafemom sends it automatically
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• CM will sens them a message automatically, even if you posted anon. In that case it will so up from CM stating they were chosen as best answer. If you used your screen name, the email will show with your name.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ***it will show up from CM.

My fingers are dumb today :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• All you have to do is click Best Answer, and CM handles the rest! Be aware that it closes the question to more answers, so I you want more answers, hold off.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It sends them a message from you stating that you chose them for best answer, with a link to the question.

When you are able to post anonomously (you must be level 16 I believe), if you decide to post a question anonomously it will send a general message from the CafeMom team and will not list your name but will state that they were chosen for a best answer and will link them to the question it is for. But your name is never given out in that circumstance. :)

Welcome to CafeMom and CafeMom answers!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Wow, whoever voted depressedmom down deserves a kick in the pants.
    Anonymous

• when you pick best answer the question is closed and they get a message automatically
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Ok, what is "anon"? anonomously? I am guessing anonymously. I am so confused. My mind can't stand the abbreviations and the misspelled words. I think I had a stroke in January and so much of what is said makes no sense to me. My mind just won't work out these abbreviations and misspelled words.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010