tmi! could i be pregnant if i have creamy white discharge, moody, and off and on nausea like im actually going to throw up? adult content

hershey062006

Asked by hershey062006 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, those can be pregnancy symptoms.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Quite possible.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 12:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Those were my first signs of pregnancy! After these symptoms i took a Pregnancy test every week til it came out positive. But i also went to the Dr. and they told me i had a urinary tract infection?? and prescribed me a antibiotic they said those are all symptoms of it as well. I didnt take the antibiotics because there was no pain in association to peeing.
    lovinmybaby87

Answer by lovinmybaby87 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• well im sure if you have been having unprotected sex its possible. but I have been having all the same symptoms and i havent had sex since august
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No one here can tell you you are pregnant. Go take a test or call the doctor. Thanks for the TMI on the creamy white discharge....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes! Those could definitely be symptoms of pregnancy. Your discharge could increase significantly right after conception, along with nausea. Don't get your hope up too high though because they can also be symptoms of being pre-menstrual. :(
    Definitely go get you a home pregnancy test and take it to find out. If it's negative, retake one in a cpl more days. That's the only way you'll know for sure. GL!!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2010