intelligender??

Anyone try Intelligender? I was thinking about getting one of the tests to see if it turns out to be accurate on whether I am having a boy or girl. Obviously it has a 50-50 chance of being right, but I think it will be a neat little experiment. If you haven't tried it were you thinking about trying it? If you have, did it show results that were accurate with the sex of your baby??

hostlerak

Asked by hostlerak at 12:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was gonna try it but i think its to pricey,unless it worked for other people then I would.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 12:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• If it's something you have to pay for, then I'd say no...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Actually it isn't 50/50 it more like 49/51 in births for every 100 girls there is 106 boys nationally. For that price I would wait until the ultra sound that will be covered by ins.
    Anonymous

• We really want to try it but we saw the price and wow!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I heard about it but I wouldn't trust it. It would give me and answer and I would be constantly questioning it until I 'saw' it on and ultrasound. It wouldn't have been worth the money for me to not believe it either way. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I tried it as a joke with my friend.... It said I was having a girl.... I for sure had a boy. My friend did hers and she got a boy and has a girl! haha
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 1:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• UPDATE!!! So I tried for a boy using the Chinese calendar chart, and the intelligender confirmed that it is a boy. However, I did not take this to heart, so before I got too excited I waited for the ultrasound. I am in fact having a BOY!!!! In my case the intelligender was correct, and so was the Chinese Calendar Chart for the fourth time! yaaayyy!!!
    hostlerak

Comment by hostlerak (original poster) at 7:32 AM on Jan. 27, 2011