am i still fertile?

to test yesturday it wes positve that i was ovulating took test today it was negative.the test said wait 24hrs but if the test is negative today am i still fertile????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would call your doc and ask for sure.
    becbec71705

Answer by becbec71705 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Generally after a positive OPK you should ovulate in the next 24 hours. You have a better chance of conceiving if you have sex just prior to ovulation, but it can't hurt to try today as well.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i hope so now i no so hopefully next month im on point lol thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I never had any luck with the ovulation predictor kits. I tried them consecutively for 4 months and never got a positive reading, even when I was (I conceived! lol) I always suggest the "every other day" intercourse schedule because it's best to have the sperm ready for when you ovulate instead of having sex after you start ovulating. Try day 9, 11, 13, and 15. (You can also do even days. ie: 8, 10, 12, 14). GL!! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010