How do you feel about "home wreckers"?

I can't stand home wreckers! Can't they find their own man? I've personally never had to deal with this situation but my cousin did. Her husband had a baby with another girl while married to her. She's still with him.
Have you had to deal with a home wrecker?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 12:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Personally, I think the "home wrecker" as you put it is the scape goat. Men who cheat lie and not just to their wives...they lie to their mistresses too. If the guy is a good man and in a solid marriage, there is no woman that could come between that. Placing the blame on the mistress has always been so absurd to me. She's not the married one, HE IS. When a man (or woman!) cheats it is all on them. It is not the spouses fault for not doing (fill in the blank) and it is not the mistresses fault for "taking" him away. It is the CHEATER'S fault 100%. Continuing to blame women in these situations just perpetuates the absurd notion that no man can resist other women and cheating and they can be lured away because its not their fault, and that is just an unacceptable way of thinking to me.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It takes two to cheat... I personally think it's wrong to have an affair with someone who is attached, but I don't think the outside party is any worse than the cheating spouse!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 12:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Sorry to break this to you- but the husband is the "homewrecker"
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Not that I am condoning it, I'm not, but how do you know she knew?

He is responsible for his mairrage.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's as much the fault of the man already in a relationship for having sex with another woman as it is the woman who pursues a married man.
    Anonymous

• It's true it takes two to tango! It's both of their faults but the other woman is a bitch for trying to steal someone else man!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No, I know I agree it's just as much his fault!
    mamaada

Comment by mamaada (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010