What do you usually eat in one day?

I eat :
Cottage cheese
a huge cup of tea with milk.

Lunch
Tuna with a little mayo and tomatoe

Dinner
Chicken (oven broiled)
Salad.

And I still am not loosing any weight. It is crazy what do you eat? I do walk 5 days a week for 4 miles...

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You should be eating more like 1600 calories per day. What you're eating is probably less than 1000 and your body is in starvation mode.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Sounds like starvation mode to me, too. Where are your fruits and vegetables?? Eat more vegetables and fruit, seriously.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm going for weight loss as well, here is what I usually eat. It varies but this is my basic menu. :)

Breakfast is a bowl of Special K. The chocolate one is awesome, the fruit and yogurt is my second fave.
    Coffee. I'm all about the creamer and unfortunately the good stuff doesn't come in a fat free version so I've been drinking a lot of the French vanilla.

Lunch is a good size salad. I like a spinach salad with fruits and nuts on it. Usually a poppy seed dressing that I can't find in low fat either BUT I have found once I started measuring things that half a serving is plenty. If I'm eating a lettuce salad I cover it in other veggies with a no fat ranch.

I've cut back on pastas/ potatoes/ rices at dinner. I watch my serving of meat and then load my plate with fruits and veggies.

I keep snacks to fruits and veggies. Some whole grain toast or tortillas with some type of spread.

Don't forget your vitami
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Protein and produce.
    Breakfast is usually a smoothie with fruit and almond milk.
    Lunch is a salad with as many veggies as I can fit in the bowl, a small bowl of lentil soup or a piece if chicken. ( My biggest me of the day)
    Dinner is fish, and steamed veggies.
    I snack on Juice Plus Gummies, nuts, seeds, fruits and veggies.
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Add plenty of veggies (with only a touch of olive oil if you don't like them 'lean') and a piece of fresh fruit here and there.

Also, be sure you're drinking lots of water.

The weight will come off...You Can Do It!! :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• I do eat some veggies for dinner. I also have a snack of celery with hummus or black olive spread. I have to keep my fruit down my dr. wants me to cut out sugar.
    mmmegan38

Comment by mmmegan38 (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• make sure you're eating enough protein
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Protein, Veggies, I stay away from alot of carbs and sweets
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• Cerealw/ milk
    snack
    sanwhich w/ veggie(orleft overs)
    Chicken/ rice/ veggies
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011