How many calories do you take in on an average day?

Does any one really count caloric intake any more/?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't count but my big ol' butt says it's to many. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes, you should. My doctor told me to eat no fewer than 1600 especially if I am doing strenuous exercise or else my body will go into starvation mode and I will not lose weight.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• yeah! I got voted down for being honest!! go me!! I even answered the question and wasn't rude and STILL managed to get voted down I must be that good.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'd say usually around 2,500, but it totally depends on the day. I don't really try to limit it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I do. I take in between 1600 and 1800 which probably sounds on the high side but I am training for a marathon and run about 10 miles per day some days more.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• yeah! I got voted down for being honest!! go me!! I even answered the question and wasn't rude and STILL managed to get voted down I must be that good. "

I noticed that, lol. Pretty lame, huh?

And Syphon, that's not on the high side.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I don't count but I usally don't eat more than one meal a day and then maybe munch on other stuff thoughout the day.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I am back to counting...I'm probably around 1700 average...some days 1350 some days 2000
    most are around 1600 -I am trying to lose wieght again
    bleh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• To be honest I focus more on bombarding my body with good nutrition so I haven't paid much attention to calorie counting.
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I find it hard to count calories. I tried and to find out the calories for everything I was eating and to keep track of it didn't work for me. And I still haven't found what really works for me. Now I'm trying to be more aware of what I'm putting in my mouth and the amounts.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2010