Whats your favorite holiday? How do you celebrity it where you live?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I like the gifts and pretty lights and decorations people put up, but I don't like know. I think it should only snow one day a year (for Christmas ) and melt and go away. LOL! I also like the forth of July because I have always liked fireworks. Its also my Anniversary and its cool that everyone celebrates it. LOL!

SheriesMom

Asked by SheriesMom at 1:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• My favorite holiday is Halloween. We celebrate it by buying a costume for our daughter, dressing her up and taking her trick or treating. We also love to decorate the house and our yard to make it scary. But my second favorite is Christmas. I really enjoy decorating for it and spending time with my family. On Christmas Eve I vist both sides of my family to open gifts and then on Christmas morning we open gifts at my parent's house and then we go to my dad's family's house to eat dinner.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My best holiday is Thanksgiving because I believe it is the only holiday that you don't have to buy material things to make somebody happy. It is a family day with a lots of food, just enjoying and thankful of being together.
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• In my Family, Our favorite holidays are St. Patrick's Day and Halloween. My Husband cooks the best corned beef and cabbage EVER for St. Patrick's Day, We enjoy the day as a Family, and once Our Son goes to bed, my sexy Man and I watch Boondock Saints - now this year, We get to watch both movies! On Halloween, We take Our Son out trick-or-treating..We didn't dress up with Him this year, but We plan to next year!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We love Christmas, the lights, the gifts, and I like to drive around and look at other peoples lights...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 2:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Its a toss up, I get to be with family and friends for both Christmas and Thanksgiving. I guess Christmas, It's the day we celebrate Jesus' being born.
    foxyldy

Answer by foxyldy at 4:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• does mardi grad count?? lololol
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 4:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Halloween is my favorite because it's the only one I get to spend with my kids and hubby without a bunch of extended family and all of the fussing that goes along with them being around. I love the Christmas season, just not the inevitable fighting that comes from spending the day with my in laws.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• may 24 weekend when the camp sits are open and i can go swimming
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2010