voting down.

you know if you vote someone down who is not anon it does NOTHING right? Does it make you feel better to vote down things you just 'don't like' I have seen more random down votes today... Not just mine.

K-I'm done.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 1:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Is this in regards to the calorie thing, lol? I think some people just recognize the answers of women they don't like, then vote them down. Like I said before...LAME! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i vote down people whos answers are just plain rude
    Anonymous

• There are several questions today that have good, honest answers that were voted down for no 'good' reason. It must be the smae person. Maybe they need a nap.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It lets them and others know that someone disagreed with them....that would be my only purpose for voting them down...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• If an answer is voted down a certain amount of time then it is hidden. So even if it is anonymous and does not take points away it can still be effective at getting rid of a truly offensive or atrocious answer. With that being said there is a great difference with disagreeing with someone and an answer that is totally uncalled for.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Who pays attention to voting down? or up for that matter. Why do they go?
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2010