signs?

being pregnant seems like such a long time ago that I need to ask. I haven't missed my period but I'm a week away from getting it. So here is a quick breakdown, 3 days after sex I had my period, maybe, and it only lasted for two days, but hardly any blood, not normal for me. All I want is sleep, I'm bloated, the veins in my breasts may as well just be ready to explode because they are so present it is ridiculous and speaking of nipples, the very tip has turned white, much more than before, and I have weird bumps on my aereola(sp)... I don't ever remember bumps from last time. And I'm having CRAZY heartburn. I haven't had heartburn since my last pregnancy either and it is awful. Oh and for the past 2 weeks of so I'll have a random cramp and then it is gone... I'm hoping it is all stress.

btsmama45

Asked by btsmama45 at 12:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I know every woman is different so I'm not sure but I don't think all those signs would be showing up this early if you were pregnant. But of course it's possible that you are. Are you trying to get pregnant and maybe you just want to so bad it's all in your head? I know I've done that plenty of times!!! If you don't get your period on time just take a test :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It may very well be all in my head but not in regards to wanting to get pregnant but rather hoping I'm not. I'm finally at a really good point in my life that I'm just not ready and 1 is enough at the moment. One day just not right now. So over reaction that is fear based... probably. I hope.
    btsmama45

Answer by btsmama45 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Well if you are you're showing signs pretty early. Unless there's another time you could've gotten pregnant besides a couple days before you started having those symptoms.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 12:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'm not sure if you are pregnant because it is so soon but i do remeber having everything that you are discribing. But if you are really worried I really think you should go see your doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I had symptoms right away...but I've also had symptoms when I wasn't pregnant but was afraid I was. The mind is a powerful thing!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:40 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sounds like some of those symptoms would come up later in pregnancy, like the heartburn, that happens when the baby has grown enough to push your organs up to your esophagus then causing heartburn. Anyway, you are better off taking a trip to the free clinic or your doctor and having a pregnancy test. i have the feeling that if you did a home test you would still be anxious over the results.

Loba

Answer by Loba at 1:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• sounds too early to be having prego signs.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2008