anyone know?

I've been having cramping (feels like period cramps) off and on for a few days and I'm seven mo ths prego. I'm not bleeding, and the baby is still moving. This is my 2nd baby, and I never went thru this with my first...

AlyshaKarese

Asked by AlyshaKarese at 1:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is it tightening your uterus like braxton hicks?
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• im into my sixth month and have the same thing going on have been pretty much through my whole pregnancy but the doctor says its fine. Im not bleeding the baby is moving constantly and the heart beat is always good. I wouldn't worry to much if there is no bleeding or hard painful cramping but make sure to tell your doctor and if you are really worried call the office and talk to a nurse you could also have a uti so try drinking plenty of water.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Its not braxton hicks :( ...
    AlyshaKarese

Comment by AlyshaKarese (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• If it is just cramping and no bleeding and your uterus isn't getting really hard when it happens then it sounds like it is normal pains. If you have a concern you should really call your doctor and ask.
    djskye

Answer by djskye at 3:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I am not sure good luck.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010