Confused

I am two months late on my period and i have had a blood and urine test and both came back neg. Is there anything else that could be going on because my period is never this late.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Health

• yes, stress from worrying about not getting your period, too much exercise or too little food. But you need to go to a doctor to find out why.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I agree completely with depressedmom65 all the reasons and advice she listed are valid...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 3:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• How old are you? I agree with depressedmom65, there are several valid reasons why you may not be getting your period and stress is way up there on the list. Call your OBGYN if you're very worried, better safe than sorry, always =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010