Baby store like SAM's CLUB?

Is there a baby store/club that is similar to Sam's Club? You buy things in BULK... I'm looking for wet wipes, and clothes (onsies, bibs, burp cloths, etc), and whatever else I need!
I live in Florida, but we can drive an hour or two away if there's anything in surrounding states!
Thanks ahead of time!

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 1:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not that I know of but they sell some of those things at Sam's club. Hope you find a better answer.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Babies r Us but they are not a bulk store. Are you having more than one little one.
    Melbornj

• No, just one boy, but I am finding stores like Ross, they sell 3 bibs and 3 burp cloths for $6.oo (as a set). I like to buy in bulk, saves money IMO.  I was just hoping there was a store that sold it in bulk, like Sam's Club does every item!

smokisses

Comment by smokisses (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Diapers.com or Babies R Us come to mind....
    Anonymous

• Sam's club has diapers and wipes and stuff like that in bulk. As far as clothes and bibs and stuff...never seen a bulk store. Walmart carries 10 or 12 packs of bibs for like $5 I think. If you want to save money, shop at consignment stores for every day stuff like sleepers, onesies, socks, bibs, etc. and then buy all the cute outfits and special occasion outfits new.
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010