Who is really the Homewrecker? adult content

I dont agree with a person being invovled with someone if they cant but I cant stand when people blame the other person. Men get away with so much and instead of them bing responsible for cheating, the wife usually likes to blame the other party. A homewrecker is someone who wrecks their own home to me. I'm not saying the woman is not at fault but why do we never hold the man more responsible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Most women dont want to leave their husband so they want to blame the other women, even though he could have lied and told her he was separated.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I equally blamed my 1st husband and his teenage whore.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Because it is easier to forgive someone you love. Some women believe that another woman should have enough respect to leave a married man alone. The other woman may get called a slut, etc, but the man will probably suffer worse. He will never be trusted again, his whole family will be dissappointed in him, his wife and kids will be depressed, he faces the possibillity of losing everything.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I hold the man responsible and I am sure his wife does too. and her family.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I think the blame falls on BOTH the man who chooses to cheat, and the tart he cheats with (especially if she knows he is married and she has sex with him anyway).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• the stupid cheating asshole and the dumbass woman (if she truly KNEW about the marriage, if not she's at NO fault at all) are BOTH to blame. if she knew the man she was sleeping with was married, then she is a homewrecker and she does deserve some of the blame. that's not to say the man doesn't, of course he does, he's the one who strayed. both are responsible for wrecking the home equally.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Both the adulterer and the "other" woman in a relationship are at fault. The only way she is not at fault is if she truly did not know the scumbag was married. Once she knows, she should have enough sense to break it off.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 1:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• In my case, it was absolutely BOTH! Him for calling her when she gave him her phone number and her for giving a man she knew was married her number. She even told me straight up, "hey, I knew he was married but it was just for fun, besides, what did you care, he only spent a few hours with me, he went home to bed with you." It took everything I could muster up from not taking some of my friends up on the offer to "take care of them both."

I come from the creed that there are way to many men in this world to go after a man that already belongs to someone else.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I blame them both equally. My husband cheated(but wont admit it Of course) and had I'm almost positive that she had a baby by him She WAS my best friend. I was never told about it and never thought that there was any thing between them. We lost contact with the the girl and years later heard an awful thing on the news, That sadly her husband for reasons only God knows shot and killed the little girl who was only 9 and than killed himself. I still was not aware of anything till my daughter would was only 3 months older than the little girl said mommy that little girl looks like me is she my sister at the funural of all places and I almost past out when I looked and sure enough they could have almost past for twins. So I blame them both for that but have chosen to leave it along because the little girl is in heaven and well we went back to not talking to them. My husband didn't even attend the funeral so I don't think he knew.
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 1:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I agree too. My neighbor once said to me that if she caught her husband cheating she would go after the other woman and "make her life hell". Bascially describing that she would stalk her and I thought she sounded insane. Your husband is the one who betrays when cheating and I don't really think anyone deserves the "wrath" of an angry woman. You will either choose to leave your husband or forgive him and work on your relationship. Either way, even though it hurts, there can't be irrational, erratic behavior.....at least in my opinion :)
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 1:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010