Do you screen your calls?

Do you let it go to voicemail? Do you actually answer the phone or just check messages?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't answer if its a number I don't recognize or if its a number that doesn't show up. I don't answer if its my inlaws (DH and I share a phone) or our landlord. I usually only answer if its my parents/sister/grandparents, lol. I have social anxiety and talking on the phone, for me, is tough if its with people I'm not close to. I can't even order a pizza or call to make appointments without having to work up the nerve first, haha.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• heck yea.if i dont i will never get any work done plus i hate it when ppl block their number..i assume that u are a bill collector..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Oh yes. every one of them. No voice mail. I use caller ID.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I dont answer phone calls sometimes when I know who it is. And I hardly ever listen to voicemails it takes entirely too much time.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have caller ID and I do screen my calls. If it is an unknown name/number or someone I don't feel like talking to then I let the answering machine pick it up. If it is someone I want to talk to then I will answer it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I HAVE to answer the phone at work, but at home, I definitely screen my calls... I only pick up calls from friends, really. Doesn't help that I absolutely hate talking on the phone, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yep, identified by ring tone.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• All the the time. If I don't recognize the number I let it go to voicemail.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 3:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have caller ID on our home phone and do screen our calls. I'm so sick of people calling wanting donations for all kinds of crap. On my cell I have different ring tones for most people so I don't even have to check the caller ID.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Every calll is screened because I can.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010