ugh... this is aggravating

So you can deffinitely tell i've dropped... and i can deffinitely feel it ... pressure... and i'm deffinitely way more uncomfortable sitting... anybody have any ways they coped with this? or maybe a way they found to sort of be more comfortable?? i'm 35 weeks and already feeling pretty much like the joys of being pregnant are way more glamorized then necessary

ArmyAngel18

Asked by ArmyAngel18 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I found taking a warm bath helped... when sleeping try wrapping your legs around a couple of pillows... that helped me... try using one of those pregnancy belts it does help taking the pressure of of u... they are like 20 at walmart
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 1:03 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I would take warm baths or showers. When I was laying down I used a body pillow that really seemed to help. the past thing for me was that my husband would give me back rubs before I went to bed. It really helped out a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I noticed that reclining back while sitting took pressure of my pelvis but then it just put pressure on my lungs lol. Walking definitely helped strengthen my pelvic floor which made it easier to carry all the weight but point blank it does suck! You don't have much longer though :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sorry but this is where the fun stops, it's all panting, waddling and sweating till week 40-42. Good luck! For me propping myself up with pillows, plus a pillow between the legs helps. Walking might help but sometimes is just too hard when you have a big head pressing down on your bladder. So take it easy. It will be over soon!

Loba

Answer by Loba at 1:33 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I didn't drop until a few minutes before my son was born, so I don't have a good coping tip for you. However, I know that as I started to get big, taking baths always helped. I guess maybe it displaces some of the weight, I'm not sure. I gained half of my pre-pregnancy weight, so I had a lot to try to counteract!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Sitting on an exercise ball can help as well as laying on your side. :-/
    wondermeg

Answer by wondermeg at 2:23 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• HAHA, not laughing at you, just agreeing......I am 35 weeks too and ready to have him yanked out! (not really) The novelty of being prego definately wore off about 3 weeks ago for me and I understand the extra heavyness laying on your lower region. Sitting and laying is much more uncomfortable because of your pesky lungs being in the way....However, I have found that my couch is my best friend now. I stick my hip inbetween the cushions so that my belly can lay on top, (lay on left or right side) I have a super comfortable pillow for my head and I am set. Heaven...its better than trying to cram pillows into every nook and cranny of your body....GOOD LUCK!
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 3:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Thanks everyone :)
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2008