Creative ways to tell your hubby that your pregnant

falanlee

Asked by falanlee at 1:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• do like becky did on full house make a dinner with baby carrots baby corn baby whatever you can find
    Anonymous

• Make a cake then after dinner put a pacifier on top and bring it out sitting it in front of him.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I did a little onsie that said daddy's little angel. Or even just a cute pair of booties that will work for boy or girl.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm not very creative and don't usually do cutesy things but our second baby was planned, not a surprise like our first, and since we were completing our family I wanted to do something memorable. I didn't even mention to my husband that I thought I was pregnant. I did the test then when he got home that night I had our son in a shirt that said "I'm the Big Brother". That is as creative as I get.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• For my first pregnancy, my hubby was fishing late the night before and he came home and was sleeping in pretty late. I just knew I was pregnant but wanted to take the test to confirm. And I ran outta the bathroom and started jumping on the bed. He was dead tired but once he saw what I was doing and had in my hand he was wide awake. For my second pregnancy, I just told my hubby he had an awesome dinner waiting for him and I put the positive pregnancy test on a (paper) plate and put a lid over it. He sat down and saw it and got all excited. Sorry - nothing crazy exciting lol.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• With my first daughter i got a few baby things and put them in a small bag with the pregnecy test and put it in front seat before work
    kat116

Answer by kat116 at 2:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I took a picture of my positive test and sent it in a text to him while he was at work and sent the words...I love you daddy! lol. Not very creative but hey. lol I think maybe it would be cute if you got a onesie or a bib or something that said I love my daddy and wrap it like a present!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 2:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• With my first I left a note for him that said..."ready or not" Then when he can to ask about it I lifted my shirt up and on my tummy I had written "here I come". My tummy was a lot better looking then though. lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 2:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I always wanted to get a bib that said "i love daddy", but i never was that patient. With this pregnancy I called him the instant i saw the test was positive!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 3:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I put my test inside a necklace box and gave it to him.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 3:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010