babys movements are causing contractions......

im 25 weeks and i know they are just bh contractions but they hurt and are lasting almost 2 minutes each one, they arent happening regularly or anything. but are they normal? are fetal movements supposed to cause contractions. this is my 4th pregnancy and the first time i have experienced this.

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 1:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Each preg. is different. I have only been pregnant once but I had BH that tightened my entire stomach for DAY"S!!! They say that is very rare! They couldnt even tell how he was positioned some times b/c my tummy was rock solid. This just could be one of those rare strange times in preg. I know this really doesnt help but wanted you to know you are definitely not alone when it comes to strange preg. symptoms! I will bump for you so hopefully you get a better answer! :)
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Are you sure it's not just baby pushing his/her butt or back up hard against the top of your uterus? I had that happen multiple times - bh aren't painful, but a stretchign baby is!
    Anonymous

• yeah im sure its not baby pushing up. his kicks are causeing contractions.
    cassie_m

Comment by cassie_m (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010