babt 9 weeks old suddenly sleepinga lot and off his bottle

macy2

Asked by macy2 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not sure what you are asking. Are you saying your baby is sleeping alot and not taking a bottle? Call your doctor.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 2:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm not sure what you are asking either. Are they drinking more oz but less often? That's normal. And sleeping longer stretches? Normal too. But if they aren't eating at all, or very little, and it's been days take them to the doctor.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Off his bottle as in not drinking at all? Or just drinking less but still having a good amount of wet/dirty diapers?
    Sleeping a lot could be a sign of a growth spurt, but usually that goes hand-in-hand with eating more. Maybe you should give your doctor a call just to check.
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm not sure what your question is here, He's off the bottle, meaning he doesn't use his bottle anymore, and sleeping alot, SInce I'm not sure about your question. I would send a refrazing of your question for us. Thanks,
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My daughter went off her bottle at nine months, she also quit drinking her formula and went to regular milk. Also by nine months she was sleeping through the night so it could just be that your baby is going to be ahead in this area.
    ponie182

Answer by ponie182 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010