What do I do?

I have been with my husband for three years now. I've known him for about seven. But within the past two or so months I've notice a change in our relationship. He use to come home and kiss me and tell me all about his day. Now he comes home and he heads straight for the other room to play a game. When he's home he's not really home. We are never in the same room unless we are sleeping. And we haven't had sex for almost 6 months. We don't even talk anymore, now we fight and yell at each other all the time. I feel so lost. Things that he use to promise me he would always do are now just a memory to me. I don't know what to do. HELP!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you tried talking to him? I would do that first and see what he says. Ask him why you guys haven't been spending any time or having sex. That your worried about your relationship. I fyou leave it like this for too long, it will be too late.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 1:39 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• wow im surpised it lasted that long my husband was like that our whole marriage
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 2:49 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• At this point you need to re assess yourself and your own needs. Are you really happy like this?? Do you think you may be better off alone or finding someone else? Personally I"ve been in your shoes its tough!! I ended up getting out of the relationship and moving on... a much happier woman, i might add. You will probably need to go through the motions of talking to him, telling him how you feel but most guys don't get it.
    peppermintkathy

Answer by peppermintkathy at 7:51 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• ITs an addiction.At least you do Know where he is.He could not come home at all.Have you heard him say this when you tried to talk to him about it.OH yeah been there.Its a tuff one.Because in his mind he is only playing a game an he is home an you no where he is.I broke the game with out it being my fault lol.
    fearful5

Answer by fearful5 at 8:02 AM on Nov. 3, 2008