TO MATCH THE MIDDLE NAME=ROJELIO????

OK THIS ONE IS A BIT HARD:WHAT NAME MATCHS WITH ROJELIO(LIKE ROGER)? ROJELIO WOULD BE THE MIDDLE NAME. ------ROJELIO OCHOA. THE HUBBY WANTS TO KEEP IT A BIT HISPANIC. ANY IDEAS? IM STUMPED. ~?~ THANKS ~KAY

KAYOCHOA

Asked by KAYOCHOA at 7:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My friend's baby is Named Diego Rojelio. His middle name comes from a friend of theirs who is dying of ALS. =0(
    Erin333

Answer by Erin333 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Hey well my husband is also hispanic and his name is rogelio with a g. I am not sure what would match that name, that is a tuff one. He does not have a middle name. If I think of one I will let you know. Do you want the first name to be hispanic or does it matter?
    jesstapia1987

Answer by jesstapia1987 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I like the name Diego.. I'm sorry that your friend is dying from ALS Erin.. My dad died from ALS in 2004.
    EmmysMom85

Answer by EmmysMom85 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

EmmysMom85

Answer by EmmysMom85 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i like the name diego too. im not sure what als is. but im sorry for ur loss.
    JENVIHTELIC

Answer by JENVIHTELIC at 12:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Diego is a great name.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i like xavier, javier * he was a hot catcher on the braves*, aljandro,ruiz * lil ruiz*
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2008