Is this fair?

My DD's real father is all the way across the U.S. and his wife makes me text her phone to talk to him. And she SAYS that I only ever talk to him to get money and never talk about my DD. That's such Bullshit because I try to talk to him EVERY chance I get about my DD. I am so furious that I am shaking and crying because I can't believe this witch. I'm about to get him for child support.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I am sorry that you are so upset. I don't know if it would help to realize where she is coming from. You are a former involvement that resulted in a child. She is likely extremely wary of previous partners of her husband. She is out of line complaining to you, if anyone complains to you it should be your ex.

Answer by Bmat at 2:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• You should get child support and why do you have to call her phone you don't wanna talk to her?? don't let them get to you,Id stop calling let him call you.
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 2:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• She sounds like a bitch, but what can you do? It should be up to your dd's father to put her in her place. I leave things between my df and his dd's mom alone. I never talk to her. It's really none of my business and it's none of this lady's business either. I would get a number from him or tell him he needs to call you.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Get him for child support, see how his wife likes that. LOL. Text him, her and say to the father of your child. You want to talk to me or your child. You have my number. Just stop texting or calling. Let him initiate the talking.  Stop the madness.

Answer by louise2 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• That's exactly what I did. I said that HE is apart of her life NOT her. Whatever goes on with my DD is none of her business. I told him that if she loves you like she says then she needs to back the f up and let him be apart of her life the mature way. Not going thru this you can't talk to him shit.

AHHH I am so mad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I say he should be paying child support anyway. Especially with a wife like that you cannot expect him to pay you correctly . How does she expect you to not discuss any thing about your child?? If the courts get involved he is going to have to have visitations, and know all of the child's information. She cannot control that. Obliviously he is allowing her to do this.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I certainly would get the child support through the state to avoid talking to them about the cs but I'd tell him to call the dd on a regular basis and talk with her. Let it be his responsibility to contact the dd not your's.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would just get the child support and leave it up to her father to contact you to talk to your DD.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• actually you should never ever talk to you rbabies Father through anyone else ever. He needs to grow some balls and get a seperate phone number or other form of communications and for you to be communicating with him through her is inconsiderate and actually the judge will tell you not to do that since she has no leagal rights to information or such about the child. My X's wafe wanted her email to be used for communications and the judge told my X that is is illegal and inappropriate because the information between parents is privledged and not her business. (If he tells her thats his business but I am not to tell her anything I feel she does not need to know...which personally is everything) And I would make him call you or your DD period if he wants to talk and BTW any conversations outside of the court about child support and such is not public info so she has no right to it period!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• X's wife not wafe LOL
    4_28_bbboy