Is there any song that you hear right now

and it just moves you.. good or bad.

The one for me is "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. I lost my grandfather 3 years ago, my cousin lost her son two years ago, My best friend lost her baby 1 year ago, and my other close friend lost her son this year. I was there through all of these with them, and this song makes me think of all of them. I play piano and sing, and I want to learn this song so bad, but I dont think I could even get through it without crying.

Is there a song that just hits you, in any way?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 2:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes......the song by TLC called "Dear lie".....it reminds me of my ex BF.....Everything in that song tells the story of our relationship!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yea thats been in my mind alot too! Right now sexy love by neyo
    OoShannonoO

Answer by OoShannonoO at 2:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong reminds me of my mil who past away. So sorry to hear about all your losses. I'm going to have to find that song your talking about.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:40 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• 1812 Overture by Pyoter Tchaikovsky
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Josh turner all over me! It makes me think of my hubby and the time we drove from Idaho to Washington in the 79 Chevy Silverado he wanted for a project truck :0) Best time of my life :0)
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 2:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I also love that song "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. Another one for me is "Broken" by Lifehouse.
    momof3blondies

Answer by momof3blondies at 3:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm also sorry about your losses within your family and friends.
    momof3blondies

Answer by momof3blondies at 3:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thank you for your kind words. Its been really rough. My grandfather was my best friend, my rock.. we were super close. And this last one with her son. He was born almost four months premature, went through 4 heart surgeries, recovered from sepsis, and lived for about 9 months. I was able to see him a few times, and when he died, I sang at his service. His birthday is coming up in Dec., and his mom is trying to plan something, like a butterfly release, and she may want me to sing a song, and I think its perfect for her and Mason, but I dont know if I could do it.
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• my wish, by rascle flats is my most moving song my mother dedicated that song to me.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Real Good Looking Boy by The Who...I don't know why but the song moves me. Accidentally Like a Martyr by Warren Zevon also moves me deeply.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010