Take some time to say Thanks...

With so much negativity going on in the world, with all of the anxiety surrounding the election and the economy, let's just take a minute and say Thank You for something positive in our lives....Maybe it'll spread like a wild fire.

I'm thankfull to be able to be sitting here at 10:30pm writing this message on my lap-top, with a roof over my head, and a full tummy.

Please, only positive replies.

KaceesMom

Asked by KaceesMom at 1:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am thankful for a my husband who loves me thankful for my son who's smile I could not live without seeing, I am thankful for my daughter who is to be born in January and her kicking to let me know she is ok. I am so thankful to God for letting me live another day to experience all of that
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am thankful for getting an extra hour of sleep this w/e cause of the time change. Iam thankful for my sweet kid, my mom and my own house. I have all my utilities paid and a brand new computer. My car is old but it gets me where I need to go and if it doesn't..........I am thankful I have awesome neighbors and friends that would drive me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a great kid. Friday the MFing school bus didn't show up to pick up my son from the bus stop. I have no other way of getting him to school so he walked back home and missed school, and it was Halloween and all the festivities,etc. I cried at my desk at work because I had an important deadline and could NOT leave to take him to school. He was so disappointed in missing school and here he is consoling ME because I'm upset. I just kept apologizing to him and he kept telling me it's okay. He and I have been through a lot these past few years on our own and I'm telling you he is the absolute best kid in the whole world. I just don't know how I got so lucky. I am truly grateful.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:44 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am so thankful for another exciting day today! I am thankful for my wonderful family and the friends I have, the old and the new! ...GOD IS GOOOOOOOD!!!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 5:53 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i am thankful for my hubby that even after being together for 15 years and still treats me like i still look like the girl he met and loves me even more everyday. i am thankful for my children who are healthy and very kind children. i am thankful for my family and friends who are always here for me and i will always be there for them. 

sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 8:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yes. My hubby is remodeling our home. He provides such a positive outlook on my life. My son also is doing great at school and with his peers. It's all good. No bashing here. It is also a great idea to surround yourself with people that are not holier than thou ,I know everything better type attitudes. We are all the same regardless of race, color, creed and religion. God Bless America.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am thankful for my loving hubby and beautiful daughter. Even though we are going through a really really hard time financially right now, we still have each other and our love and I thank God for blessing us with that.
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I am thankful for my daughter who makes my life worth living i dont know where i would be without her
    gracie43008

Answer by gracie43008 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008