ok trying it again.. Belly pics! would you guess I was at this stage.. or think farther?

first picture is 20 wks..3rd pregnany..1st boy!
second picture is 21 wks 4 days...people are constantly asking if im having twins..and so on.. i popped out out of nowhere it seems like..but am wondering if i really do look huge for some reason or what you looked like at these stages? Thanks(:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 2:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Dunno, I showed about the same at 6 months.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• You look FABULOUS for your third pregnancy! I was a little bit bigger at the same amount of weeks and it was my first pregnancy! Congrats to you!
    FLAngel981

Answer by FLAngel981 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I looked about the same at that stage.
    Suenya

Answer by Suenya at 2:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• You look GREAT for 22 weeks! And with this being your the first boy you are probably carring him different than you did the girls. Don't worry, just listen to your Doc.

I have 4 kids and I started showing sooner with each progressive pregnancy. So when I was 3 months with my last one, I was bigger than at the same time with my first one.

Show that belly girl! Just kidding!
    DreamGone

Answer by DreamGone at 2:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Now that I'm pregnant with my 2nd, i popped A LOT sooner then I did with my first. I was showing at 12 weeks!! Now that I'm 36, I kinda evened out and the weight isn't coming on as fast. You look fine! Embrace it girl :)
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It doesn't look like twins to me. You look great for it being your 3rd pregnancy.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• looks like 20 some weeks to me.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010