Affordable lunches for baby and I...

Okay... my son is almost a year old. He eats only what he can pick up on his own and hates to be fed by anyone else. I usually don't eat lunch but since he's eating it now, I figure I may as well too, only I'm running out of ideas. I hate to eat the same thing day after day or more than twice a week. So, does anyone have any suggestions on what baby and I can eat for lunch? I'd like them to be affordablel, easy options, with no major cooking and include some type of vegi. If ya'll could help a girl out, I'd appreciate it! Thanks.

ferguson81

Asked by ferguson81 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Grilled cheese, ravilli, prezels and fruit, applesause with crackers. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. My girls liked the kids meals in the baby section by gerber and then I like the little abc pasta cups. Mac and cheese, noodles by lipton in the bag. Cereal and banana. Might look at the book store in a cook book for ideas or try family fun mag. and website which is good.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yes, even canned veggies, tuna and what she was saying ravolis, applesauce, peanut butter, yogurts good too!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:30 PM on Nov. 12, 2010