Work Christmas Party --Small Gift Exchange

Last year I gave a healing salve that I like to make, with a fancy hot chocolate and cute spoon. The year before I gave a good smelling candle and some chocolate covered almonds. I am wondering about finding some nice pre-done gift set at the store. Nothing big and fancy but a nice one. I have 6 co-workers and a boss and we all exchange gifts. I am wondering if a little gift basket is a nice idea?

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 2:51 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• Cookie in a jar where you had the dry items and add recipe and then they just have to add the wet items which is popular. Maybe a gift basket with spagetti and spagetti sauce, a basket with kitchen towels and pot holders I mean could not use those. gift basket with a cute pen and note pads. You can get the ones with madgets and they could hang them on fridge. I love those. I hope that helps. My girls do the hot chocoate or coffee with mug for their teachers.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• A gift basket is a wonderful idea. Do you draw names? If you do, then you can easily personalize the basket.
    foxyldy

Answer by foxyldy at 4:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• No, everyone gives a little something to everybody else.
    wenona_mandy

Comment by wenona_mandy (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I think gift baskets are a great idea!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I love gift baskets personally, and you seem like the presents you choose are very thoughtful & well done. Good for you!
    Mblessesd4x

Answer by Mblessesd4x at 11:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• i like the gift basket idea.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• I would like the gift basket so they should too.
    mom4tye

Answer by mom4tye at 12:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2010