How can I tell my son tinkled in the potty?!

DS in now going potty on the big toilet and sometimes I can't tell if he did or not. His pee isn't all that yellow and its hard to tell if he did or didn't. He says he did then he will have a accident! Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• Have him stand to pee and look.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Go in with him and listen or witness it.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• When my sister's first dd was born, she had a potty with batteries and two tiny metal contacts on the bottom. When the child pees, the electric circuit closes and the potty played a melody. She loved it! No idea, where she got it from. (BTW same with poo.)
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We have the same potty that sings. It's from Fisher Price and we got it at Walmart. LOVE IT!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• try making him stand up go buy a box of cherrieos and put a couple in the toilet and let him have fun aiming at them.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 3:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Go in there with him and watch him. That's the only way to know for sure.
    Anonymous

• He doesnt want to stand up yet and I don't want him to use a little potty anymore. Time to move on to the big one. I swear someone told me before there is something u can get that will change colors when they pee on it....Maybe not though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010