Will There be a 20th Dugger?

I watched 17 ,18 and now 19 Kids and counting (I would go crazy) now this woman Michelle Dugger is talking about a 20th child..I mean isn't this taking a toll on her body? She almost lost the last baby, that would or should be enough to say no more!

tracylyn245

Asked by tracylyn245 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I personally would not choose her life...but it is just that...HER life. And they feel as if they are doing the right thing. They believe God will protect them and keep them safe and I cant fault them for believing what the Bible says.

Their children seem amazingly smart and well behaved....so who am I to judge...I just hope if she does, that everything goes well for them this time....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I agree with you NO MORE but it is her choice. Honestly though Ive lost interest.
    EmpathyEve

Answer by EmpathyEve at 3:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• She only has 18. her son has 1 and they are expecting another or looking to expect another. I haven't heard that Michelle herself is expecting.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Agree with both of you, it's her choice but she shouldn't be doing this anymore! she almost lost the recent one - giving birth to her after only a few weeks old right? i never even watched their show
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• jademom - there are 19 kids total. the one son has a daughter a year old, and the wife is pregnant with baby #2 due next spring i believe.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I just had a thought...you said "She almost lost the last baby"...this can happen to any woman regardless of how many kids they already have or their age.

So with that said, are you implying that any woman that has almost lost a baby should not have anymore kids?

Take away the fact that she already has many kids...would you still feel the same?

I think this all comes down to how many kids she has rather than any other issue.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Unfortunately, I figure there will be...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thanks SweetPie...I didn't want to go back and count and for some reason I was thinking that their grandchild was one of the 19.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• i will bet more kids. But could not ask for better parents. They love all their kids. Everykid is a blessing no matter how many you have. But I think if it came down to her health they might decide together what to do next.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I wasn't implying anything negative..if your children are happy, healthy and you are able to care for them properly then go for it. I was just saying that her baby was born pre mature due to Preeclampsia ..she has had this with a couple of her pregnancies.....I would think your body would reach a point where carrying a 20th child could be a bit risky....
    tracylyn245

Comment by tracylyn245 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010