• In the Spotlight:

What do YOU think I could/should do to be more attractive for my husband?

I'm not fishing for compliments, I'm being serious. When we were first together he used to touch me all over and tell me how hot I was. Now... not so much. Now he hugs me and tells me I'm a "cutie patootie". WTF? I want him to stop and stare at me like he used to. I don't want any "Oh you don't need to do anything, you're fine the way you are." responses. I want honest feedback even if it hurts my feelings. I have a lot of pictures on my profile. Please take the time to look at them and give me some feedback. Thanks!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 1:42 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That sounds nice but I meant like hair styles, make up, stuff like that. LOL I shoulda put this in beauty and style. I'll put it there too. I'd like to do that but I don't really like him touching me anymore..... SOUNDS LIKE THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU WANT HIS AFFECTION AND LOVE AND YOU WANT HIM TO FIND YOU SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE THEN YOU WANT HIM TO NOT TOUCH YOU. SOUNDS LIKE MIXED MESSAGES
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 7:34 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Are you still preggers?? Just wondering. There is this massage oil/candle that I bought for my husband and I. We love it. Maybe you could light that and rub it on him. And encourage him to rub it on you. Bet it would go over REALLY well! You know?! WinkWink
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 1:46 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• When you find the secret please let me know, I would love to WOW my husband again!!!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• That sounds nice but I meant like hair styles, make up, stuff like that. LOL I shoulda put this in beauty and style. I'll put it there too. I'd like to do that but I don't really like him touching me anymore.....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have to agree that our relationship has evolved since the pregnancy and now having a toddler! I believe that our relationship is closer than ever, but it's not always what's on the outside that WOWs him anymore. (I'm not suggesting that it should be this way, it just is for us.)
    babyjakesmama

Answer by babyjakesmama at 2:04 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have this one shirt that my SO cant keep his hands off of me when I wear....I put it on when I want some extra attention.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Men are stupid. lol I feel the same way though, my DH used to think I was the hottest thing since sliced bread, now I could walk around the house naked and he barely looks up from the TV. Guess the novelty has worn off. He still tells me all the time I'm beautiful, and I know he's still attracted, it has just changed over time. I don't think there is any certain way you can wear your hair or do your make up that will change it though, since most men don't really care about that sort of thing. In my opinion the longer you're together, the attraction will change, and evolve but not go away. Example ... Now my DH is amazed at what a good Mommy I am, and how I can take care of EVERYTHING for us instead of just thinking I'm "hot".
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2008