Update: I need advice

the check i got was a fake n i turned the bastard into the police

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• You did the right thing. Also to anyone else that reads this post and her first post... NEVER cash the check just to see what happens. That can also put you in the ring for when it all gets busted by the police. I heard of a woman in a town near me that got involved, because well, she was getting paid as well. Things didn't go so well for her in the end.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• NEVER CASH THE CHECK!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• awesome!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Good for you!! I have turned people in for small felonies and offenses....I'm a proponent of nipping things in the bud, and not letting people get away with such things!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:09 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• You did the best thing that could be done. This way he can't do it to anyone else or atleast for a while anyway.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010