Gauchos or wide leg capris?

I've heard them called both. But, are they still in style?? I have a really nice dressy pair that I was thinking about wearing tomorrow night. My DH and I are going to a Firemans Ball, and it's been a looooong time since I've dressed up to go anywhere!

So Ladies, yea or nay??

tracy0812

Asked by tracy0812 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't seen them in awhile but its cold reight now where I am from. Where whatever you're comfortable in. If you like them well then rock them.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I consider those to be more comfy casual. I've never seen them worn as formal wear.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• nay
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 3:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have a pair of stretchy, cotton gauchos that I wear around the house or when I'm doing a little shopping. I don't really care if it's "in style". If I'm comfortable in it and I like the way it looks, then I wear it! So if you like the way they look and you're comfortable in it, go for it! My gauchos are my favorite pair of bottoms that I own, they're also my husband's favorite to see me in. ;)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• jessicarae, I couldn't believe it when I saw how people dressed for this. I expected formal as well. There was everything from jeans on up. I'm looking for a more middle of the road.
    tracy0812

Comment by tracy0812 (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It depends on the top you wear them with but sure.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would say no.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010