So I went to the hospital in preterm labor I am 33 weeks.

They gave me magnesium in a IV drip and that didnt really help stop the contractions...Then they gave me 3 shots of brethine over a 24 hr period...That seemed to get everthing undercontrol.....Has anyone ever been through this and went to trem with no problem? Or do they end up going back in labor??

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 3:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It really depends! Take it easy! Look up the Brewers diet! I swear by it!
    onegirloneboy

Answer by onegirloneboy at 3:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I did it THREE times with my second... lol, she was DETERMINED!

But the third time I told her (yes, I spoke to my stomach, lol), "Listen here miss thing! You are GROUNDED to your tummy for the next FOUR weeks! I better not be back in here to have you early again!" Lol, the nurses were laughing their butts off at me... but she didn't do it again. :)

I went in at 35 weeks, 6 days at like 10PM. they told me ha dI waited two more hours I would have been 36 weeks and would have had to have her early because they couldn't stop the labor after 36 weeks. :(

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010