what's annoying you right now?

I'm sitting in line at school to pick up the ds, and the minivan next to me has a very annoying exhaust (?). it keeps reving up...then down. Then up, and back down. I wanna scream, "hey lady, just turn off the engine, and roll down your dang windows! " LOL!

dullscissors

Asked by dullscissors at 3:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sons father. He's upset because he turned the daycare money in for my son late and is upset he has to pay for the late fee. He thinks I should chip in and I paid my share on time.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My DD won't get off of me! She has been touching me in one way or another all day. It's very sweet but very old by now. lol. Let me breath kid!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• The fact that my DH just farted on my foot!!!!!!
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's only 3:58 PM here, but I want it to be 4:30 PM so my husband can cook his homemade pizza! lol. So I'm annoyed with how slow time is going.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I am annoyed with my 6 yo. She is very angry today and has already been in time out twice and had two spankings in the hour she has been home from school.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I want my nap. (Shakes fist at clouds).
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Oooh, my daughter broke her DS and is crying. She did not heed our constant warnings to take care of it. And she has her games all over the floor. She's made because my husband said he will not buy her any electronics for a long time. Oh well. Lesson learned.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• my washer is broke and has been for over a week and I have more laundry than I care to have grrr..
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My son woke up in a cranky mood. Luckily he's seemingly giving that up right now and playing with his toys. Nope .. Bac to the whinning.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I just ate a salad and I am still hungry.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2010