Help!

I'm in need of a real quick & easy recipes preferably cheap.I'm new to this cooking thing and i need some help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• What kinds of food do you like.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 4:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Hamburger healper has some great ideas and meals. :)

You can also check out recipie.com.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• meatloaf is easy and cheap. Maybe spagetti, pizza, pork chops, baked pts, soup, I hope I gave you some ideas. Might want to check out a magazine with recipes called quick and simple from taste of home. They show recipes cheap and easy to make and on a budget.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Check out http://www.allrecipes.com/   I am sure they have quick meals.......and they DO have everything..from American to Italian....

ALOT of ideas on there!

Good luck! You can do it........cooking is easy once you have all you need!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Watch Food TV on cable, Rachel Ray, Sandra Lee, Paula Deen make some really good meals and easy.
    Ask a friend that is a good cook to give you some lessons, get all the ingredients she needs and she can show you how to cook the meal and then you have dinner for your family. I have done this with many friends and it is fun and it is easier to learn by watching someone.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My favorite site is http://www.food.com/. There are hundreds of thousands of recipes and community forums. Good luck!

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Buy the Joy of Cooking cookbook. It's the single best cookbook you will ever need. Has everything from the simple to the elegant and classic favourites.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• hamberger help her lol there is paula dean show, the neely's, rachaelray
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• pound of ground hamburger meat.

Fry until brown.. drain grease (normally I drain onto a disposable paper plate, because you don't want to dump it down the drain).

add half cup ketchup and half cup of favorite bbq sauce and place on low heat on stove (more or less to taste). Stir consistently for 5 minutes.

When done.. slap in on a hamburger roll with a slice of cheese and it's good and yummy to eat

aka cheeseburg joe.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• lazy lasanga:

take whatever you like in lasagna and replace lasagna noodles with ziti noodles or rigitoni (or a mix of both, or whatever other noodles you prefer)... cook noodles (and meat and whatever veggies you want in it), then throw together in an oven safe bowl with mozz and provelone cheese and mix well. (always leave a layer of mozz and prov on top as well).

Cook at 350 in oven until cheese is melted on top and serve.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010