Do you root for their teams?

My husband is a football fanatic and now I guess I am too. Anybody else jump on the band wagon for their hubbys? Teams?

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 3:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Husband and I support each other's teams..unless We play each other. ;D I love my Steelers..and I love my Husband! Even though He is a Cowboys fan. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Me!!! For Boise! He took me to his home town and I fell In LOVE I want to live there! So I fully support the Idaho football teams! Only college I know... But they play their little hearts out. We are all about Boise!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 4:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Absolutely! SO and I are Cowboys fans and Richard Childress Racing fans. We totally enjoy doing this together.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm not a big football fan, but I do root for my homestate teams. I'm from South Carolina and I root for the South Carolina gamecocks when it comes to college football and my husband roots for the University of South Florida Bulls (I think that's their mascot).

And when it comes to pro teams, I root for the New England Patriots and he roots for the San Francisco 49ers.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:02 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Oh yeah. I never watched a baseball game in my life before I met hubby. He is a crazy Red Sox fan. Now I am too!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• my DH watches its sat., sun., mon. at first i would watch it and be all excited but now they its on so much i am starting not to like it but i do like watching his teams play and he will explain the game to me so i can undestand it more... but when he watches it and his team loses then he gets in a bad mood so i think that is the man reason why i dont like it..
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I am eternally grateful that my husband is not into sports.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• He's not a sports guy - other than hunting and fishing.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• sure do..vikings
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• but of course
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 12, 2010