How many hours does your child spend online,watching T.V?

jandra

Asked by jandra at 3:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It varies each day. Some days she won't watch any, some days she'll only watch 30 minutes and some days she'll watch about an hour of it, but it's spread out throught the entire day, never all at once.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• not much online. We do have the tv on quite a bit but he is rarely JUST sitting and watching it. Heis either drawing or playing play dough or building with lego.... It is just on.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My TV is off unless we are actively watching it. It really depends on the day. My 7 yo rarely sits long enough to use electronics but my 6 yo could easily spend 3 hours a day on the computer if I let her. Usually it averages that the 7yo spends a total of 30 min and the 6 yo spends about an hour to an hour and half.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• a lot
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:57 AM on Nov. 15, 2010