What are your family's traditions for Thanksgiving?

For my family, we all gather at my maternal grandma's house for a big dinner. My grandma is the one that does the cooking, with a little help from my aunts and uncle. It's just a great time of year. I get to see most of my family that I never get to see since I live 8 hours away. I'm surrounded by the people I love and wonderful food. I can't wait. :)

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• We stay home just the four of us, order dinner and play games all day. Waiting for Black Friday sales, then my husband goes out for the 1st wave and then we switch.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We meet at my mother in laws home, each bring a dish, talk while we set the table. Then eat. Afterwards watch football, sleep or play card games.
    foxyldy

Answer by foxyldy at 4:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We used to go to my great grandma's for Thanksgiving and I loved it. Now I spend every year with my in laws and am not so fond of the holiday anymore.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2010