Anyone ever heard that eggplant puts you into labor?

Just wondering if anyone has heard this or tried it? I haven't ever heard of it until recently...my dentist told me. I'm on my 3rd and due anytime. My hubby is going to school for his Culinary degree and he wants to cook it for me. haha

kristinashley24

Asked by kristinashley24 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• theres a resturant here in GA that advertises if you eat their eggplant parm, you will go into labor within 24-48 hours. it has worked most of the time and they have a huge wall of baby pics of where it worked. i went there while pregnant with my 4th and it worked!! I came in Sat night and she was born Mon morn. But I also was doing other stuff like lots of sex, I worked the night before, pineapple, parsley water, etc. Because it worked for me, I was offered a $25 gift card to the resturant and able to put my baby's picture on the wall. However, she is almost 5 months and I haven't went to do that stuff. It's in Marietta, GA and I live in Alpharetta, GA (about 20 miles away) I called and they said I can come anytime and do it just bring birth certificate. didn't mean to make this about me, but yeah, i've heard eggplant does work.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• wow, thats so cool keish613! i hear mac n cheese will do the trick.
    Dynamight

Answer by Dynamight at 7:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Wow!! Never heard that but will be keeping that in mind!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:10 PM on Nov. 13, 2010