What did you do when you were younger that you're glad you did, but there's no way you could now?

I spent a winter working at a ski resort in Tahoe when I was 19, and it was the BEST winter of my life! I had SO much fun, I skied every day, partied, and just had a blast. There's no way I could do that now with a hubby and a son, not to mention work, etc.

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 4:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My friends and I would pack up a car on friday and just drive. We would head to the beach or to the mountains and swim or go hiking and we would sleep in the car or camp out and head back to the dorms on sunday. I could not do it now-i need sleep and that is not something you can drag kids along for. It was fun though and I have a ton of great memories now.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Get drunk and stay out all night. There's no way i would, or could, do that now. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Stand front row at a concert. Oh the energy it took!!!! I will be happy to sit and enjoy now.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 4:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• sneak out after curfew and party all night and sneak back in before everyone woke up... shh! ;-)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:25 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I used to go out and party and drink with my friends. I also would hit on the travelers from out of town, lol.

Sadly that was my wildest times, lol... but they were a blast. Although I'd never again do that.

now not only do I have my children to think about but I freak out at the slightest thought of contracting some crazy disease, lol.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Traveled through Europe.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Pretty much everything I did during college--going out dancing most nights, parties, concerts, Dunkin Donut runs at 2 a.m. I just don't think I'd have the energy to do all of that now, even if I didn't have kids. But I have some fond memories of it all.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 5:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• All the late nights of drinking and partying. I could not do all of that and take care of my family. But it was so much fun, I have some of the best memories from all night dancing w/my girls.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Get on stage at a concert and flash the audience. That was awesome but i couldn't even think about doing that again
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Stay up till 3 in the morning no way... :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010