I'm 5 to 6 days late, but been having negative hpt tests. Could I still be pregnant? I have no signs a friend is coming, creamy white discharge. Never been this late, what do you think?

myangelk

Asked by myangelk at 3:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Discharge typically doesn't show up when pregnant. Go get a blood test to be sure.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:15 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• me and hubby have been trying to concieve for almost 5mths and i thought this mth was my month,.. i also been having white creamy stuff but the hpt test says no too.. so now im confused but i'm not due to start until tomorrow but i think if i was it would of came up by now....... if could stress, nerves, or bc your worrrying about it t much it could a vaginal yeast infection or it could be someone you have been hangingout with alot lately you could of switced to her cycle.... this mth im gonna do a chart and i'm gonna chart everthing that happens from beggininng to end... if you want hear more about that let me know... and good luck
    mjandpaulsmom

Answer by mjandpaulsmom at 8:38 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I didn't get a positive test with my son until I was two weeks late. Your cycles could be changing, or your hCG levels might not be strong enough to show up. My advice is to either buy a really sensitive home test, or call your doctor and get a blood test.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2008