What does DH/SO do that lets you know that youre special?

For me it was when I was pregnant and stuck on bedrest he would always come home from PT and make me breakfast before going to work and on the way home from work he would buy me small gifts. lol. I love him.

imuney

Asked by imuney at 4:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Nothing.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:34 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Calls me on his lunch break everyday and usually sneaks in a text or two just to say he loves me :-)
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Your hubbs is sweet.
    Mine rubs my feet.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 4:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• He makes me coffee with lots of sugar and cream every morning. It's sweet because I don't often drink coffee and sometimes when I start a cup I forget about it and never finish it. He makes me coffee just in case I would want it. Even if he isn't drinking it..he makes it for me.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 5:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• awww! such sweet hubbies!
    imuney

Comment by imuney (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• he rubs my feet and back,and on his days off he does house work and cooks to give me a break.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My fiance gets up with my kids on the weekends (they are not his) so I can sleep in, makes me coffee just the way I like it and serves me in bed. He also helps with housecleaning and cooking and simply tells me I'm special and how much I mean to him. After all the bad relationships I've had in the past, I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. I love him.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 1:17 AM on Nov. 15, 2010