2.5 months pregnant and horrible dreams

Im early on 2.5 mths, I wasnt suposed to beable to get pregnant... I had a scare right off the top my doctor thought id miscarried and my body didnt reject, thankfully i measured behind with a tilted cervics... well any way I have bad dreams... sometimes they are just normal bad dreams about robbers or cliffs other days they are about complications with my baby, one nite my lil peanut was deformed, another had down syndrome..... Has anyone else had this happen what can I do?

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 4:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Having crazy dream during pregnancy is common. I had some real strange ones. It isn't some type of premonition that something is wrong. It's whacked out hormones.  Those crazy pregnancy hormones really mess with you when you are pregnant.

But--Congrats on the bundle of joy!!

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Totally normal. My guess is that with everything not being expected to go well, you're scared your going to lose him/her, and your dreams are a reflection of that. I think a lot of women have dreams about alien babies, deformed babies, babies being taken away, etc, all those things we fear.
    I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you! Best of luck to you!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It's common, Anytime there's the unknown our fears often are reflected in our dreams. I used to dream I was having triplets. Sorry about your scare. Hope and pray that all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy.
    foxyldy

Answer by foxyldy at 4:39 PM on Nov. 12, 2010