has anyone noticed how men are much more comfortable with their bodies?

in my experience when u make love for the first time to a guy he just strips off his clothes but i am kinda shy even after the 3rd time we make love.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• cuz society (and their mothers) don't pressure them otherwise.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Because men are goal-oriented. If he wants to get laid (and he does!) he needs to be naked.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ...and their body odors. lol
    Yes and they are not thinking what we are thinking during that time too. :)
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 4:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I have encountered some men that are completely comfortable with dropping their clothes anywhere. I am comfortable with my body but I don't undress that easily either. My Fiance now was so nervous really for like the first 6 months of our relationship, he took his time and was always worried he smelled. I actually had to talk him into doing anything with lights on lol. He is also one of the most respectful and mindful men I've met. I don't know if that's because he was raised by his mom or what. But that's how I knew he was the one for me.
    EndellionMomma

Answer by EndellionMomma at 4:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I'm sure most men have never been directly told that they are too fat/ugly/short/tall for a woman to be interested in them, whereas many MANY women have been told that, right to their faces, sometimes at their most vulnerable moments.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• My husband is the only man I've had sex with, but my experience was different from yours. He wasn't super shy or anything (neither was I), but he didn't just strip naked lol. We took each other's clothes off to make the experience less threatening.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ive never known a man to just strip lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Honestly, I've experienced the opposite. Even with my DH now, I'm very comfortable with my body, he's not! He was just commenting the other day on the fact that I don't wear underwear under my skirt to go to the OB, I said I didn't see a reason to, I'm just going to take them off anyways.. He on the other hand was completely turned off by that idea because the doctor might find out and think I was "loose." He won't even wear shorts to do yard work because someone might see his legs... I on the other hand was a stripper...

I think it comes down to how we see the human body as a whole, not just how we see our own. I don't see anything on a human body that is dirty or that should be "taboo." He on the other hand feels the human body is something that should be completely private... And our personal confidence follows suit.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• My DH just strips,he loved walking around naked,he can't do that no more know we have a girl lol.His mom doesn't no where he gets that from.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• We're both very comfortable with our bodies, and even when we were first together I was not very shy about my assets, I knew what they were, knew that he liked them, and that was that. I wasn't shy about making love, or getting un dressed, hell, if we dont have anywhere to go, back then before our son, we would just walk around in undies
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010