Does this tell you ANYTHING?

Obamas Economic policies have been rejected on the world stage.

China, Britain, Germany and Brazil have all rejcted Obamas economic policies
Each rejected core elements of Obama’s strategy of stimulating growth before focusing on deficit reduction. Several major nations continued to accuse the Federal Reserve of deliberately devaluing the dollar last week in an effort to put the costs of America’s competitive troubles on trading partners, rather than taking politically tough measures to rein in spending at home.

I thought the world was susposed to love him?

http://www.boston.com/news/world/asia/articles/2010/11/12/us_south_korea_trade_accord_not_a_done_deal/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 4:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• That's because Obama's policies have been tried before and they have never worked. His policies were rejected here in this country on Nov 2nd. The other countries have tried socialism, they know it does not work.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• It tells me (like so many other things have) I was right not to vote for the man in the first place.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Hmmm, I don't even know what to say. I figured this would happen nationally, just didn't occur to me that it would happen globally. Go figure.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I think the whole "global economy" theory is in danger. Nations have been so obsessed with global this, and global that, they have not paid enough attention to the home front. It is a dying effort and we are witnessing the beginning of is. There is more and more rumblings from nations that they need to focus within and stop worrying so much with what the rest of the world is doing. The tarnishing of PBO's image on the international stage is just one symptom that this house of cards is on shaky ground. We can't conduct our business worrying about what other countries do or think. Other countries are coming to that same realization. That is what is going on. The globalness of government, currency, and economics is in a period of readjustment.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Global economics- it's a brand new world and day, ladies-

Anouck- I agree
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I don't recall seeing any foreign newspapers saying, "How can 59054087 people be so DUMB?" after President Obama was elected.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Why do conservatives always post links to the Washington Post? They are a conservative leaning paper,that's why.

***
    Yet you "CONVENIENTLY" leave out the snarky response where Carpy states that THE BOSTON GLOBE (liberal) and the NYT (super liberal) said the SAME thing!! How about them? Talk about "cherry picking" your response....typical! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Jesse, you said it well... Without being snarky either !

Kudos!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• ITA with Anouck :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Not an attack, just an observation. Frankly, if Carpy ever said anything positive about our President, I'd probably start believing in Unicorns and the Easter Bunny, too. Oh, and in hell, because surely it would have been frozen over.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010