If you were induced, how did it go??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 5:10 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• induced with first child-never really went into labor till they broke water at 10 am and had him 2:44pm same day, induced with second child-I felt labor pains almost when they induced at 2-3pm and had him at 6:14pm same day
    mother76

Answer by mother76 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I was in labor for 22 hrs. :(

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I was induced in my first 2 pregnancies. I was only in labor 3 hours for the first and 2 for the second. Contraction were intense but labor progressed very quickly.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Smoothly the both times and I wish you the same justconcentrate on pushing that baby out GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Went smooth and uneventful when I did it. no problems.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• have you tried to self induce i always have had to be induced this time i will try to do it myself. when they do it at the hospital they give you pit that causes your contractions then if you hurt they give you pain meds. that lessen it so then you need more pit. there are alot of safe things to try. that is my choice this time. but be watchful and talk to your dr. some are not safe. i will start out on evening primerose oil red raspberry tea cinnamon tea walking stairs and cleaning with a good soak in the tub followed by a full body rub from husband. nothing nasty or medical. good luck.
    sttawardnas

Answer by sttawardnas at 1:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2010