I am so lost, I feel lonely in my relationship and I dont' want it to affect my relationship with my son. I want to be happy and stay with my fiance, his father, but I don't know how to do it when I feel so angry and miserable all the time. Help if you have any input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Communicate. Find where the problems are and work on them together. Have time together to discuss important issues, such as the way you are feeling in the relationship. Get advice from a counselor or visit with your Pastor to learn how to effectively resolve issues. Good luck. Relationships are hard, they need time to be worked on.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Thank you very much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Love yourself first. Listen to your heart. if this relationship causes anger and confusion then it may not be the right one for you. You can still be a great mom not married to dad.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Talk to him tell him how you feel.I was like that with my dh.I wanted out.I just told him what was bothering me and how I felt.I am so happy I didn't give up.We worked thing out. So talk to him.Good luck
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• talk it out with him before walking away....you're with him still for a reason....tell him how you feel and work together...also look inside yourself and see if there is something going on with you personally that you need help coping with...are you overstressed, depressed? help yourself and you help eachother
    ginnylyn

Answer by ginnylyn at 6:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Perhaps a counselor could help
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Sometimes long tern relationships go through doldrums perhaps this is one for yours.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010