where can I find a nice/affordable place to rent in E-town or Radcliff KY??

My fiance is stationed there and we need to find an apt or something quickly!

rbrewster

Asked by rbrewster at 5:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:38 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Check out meade county. It's close to fort knox, but it's a nice small town. Good luck with the move!
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• There is a realty company called Network Realty.

We had a HUGE trouble of a time finding a place to live here that is within our budget and close to post. Elizabethtown is not a good bet unless your finace is an e-6 or above. its to expensive, plus gas getting to and from post sucks. We live in Vine Grove in a small apartment, but its in a nice area. We are in Meade county. but Network Realty are really nice people and will help you if they can. Its on 31W kind of right across from the CAV store if you know where that is.
    SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 9:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• SierraLynn, thank you so much! Im glad you can identify with the fact that we dont all have tons of money to relocate with!! And I'll be honest thanks to my previous divorce my credit sucks, so it's hard to find anything!! I know exactly where the Cav store is. Do they have any apts in your complex??
    rbrewster

Comment by rbrewster (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No they dont. Its just a unnit with 4 apartments in it and they are alloccupied. But Im sure they have properties all over the place.
    SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 2:53 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• gl ill bump u,i have no idea sorry x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Try the century 21 office in Radcliff that's who we rent through. I'm getting ready to move out and go back home to sell our house while Hubby deploys. I think this house is then going up for sale. We live in vine grove all the towns around here are nice.
    millerx5

Answer by millerx5 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010